Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Christmas Dove

Bonnie over at Love Light and Peace showed a card that they did at the Whipperstampers club last week. I wanted to try my hand at the technique and I made a Christmas card using it. I stamped snowflakes using Brilliance Platinum Planet ink on glossy card stock. You can't see it well on my scan, but snowflakes are on the white background and the white label die cut.  You can see a snowflake in the upper left corner of the card. This just gives the card a nice shimmery background. The blue on the card is blue glitter card stock. I used a cuttlebug snowflake die and enhanced the snowflake folder impression on them with blue ink. Thanks, Bonnie for showing yours on your blog. I really enjoyed making this card!

No comments:

Blog Archive